Free School Meals
Free school meals are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the following benefits:
Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
You can apply for Free School Meals by following this link.
If you are entitled to Free School Meals, and would like to receive vouchers during the National Lockdown, please complete the form here.
Please see below FAQ's and a user guide relating to the Free School Meal vouchers.